CALL OUT for a 6 months artist residency (no accommodation - work space only)
OT301 has a CALL OUT for a 6 months RESIDENCY at one of our ateliers, 2nd floor. We now welcome applications from local and international artists/groups, with deadline 1st November 2023 - project period January-June 2024.
About the space:
Size = 40m2 on 2nd floor OT301
Suitable as = atelier, meeting room, workshop space, with view to the courtyard.
The cost of the space is in the region of 380e per month. We are happy to provide with formal invitation letters and support any funding applications you might want to submit.
NB: It is NOT allowed to live in the atelier. It is NOT suitable for loud noises.
About the OT301:
OT301 is a legalised squat. A multimedia cultural centre encompassing a mix of non- commercial, (sub)cultural, artistic and activist projects and people. OT301 is owned and run by a collective, EHBK. All renters are members of the collective and must have an interest in playing an active part. Amongst other things, this means participating in regular meetings and taking responsibility for various tasks.
email@example.com with your applications.
After shortlist, you will be invited to meet us in early November 2023
About the project that will join the OT301 for the 6 months
- will be responsible for their space,
- can join one or more working groups, by becoming a temporary member of the EHBK Vereniging, that runs the OT301
- will be present at general meetings, where decisions about cultural projects and sustainability of OT301 take place;
- will share initiative, creative inputs and enthusiasm for developing and nurturing the independent art and culture scene, collaborating with other members and public spaces.
About the process:
Application period: deadline 1st Nov 2023
NB: reach out by mail during the application period if you have questions or need support with your proposals!
Viewing times: if you are interested in viewing the space, this can be arranged for the days 15th and 20th of October 2022, between 17:30 and 18:30h. Email us to reserve a date.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with subject
Applications should include the following:
- Description of the project, what and how you envision it happening in these particular spaces during the 6 months period, including documentation of previous projects that the candidate have had experience with -text, images.
- Description of the project, and plan and approach of how you would integrate into the building and its organisation.
- What is your idea of the OT301 and why would you like to join us
>>> After Nov 1st, you will be contacted with details on the result of the application and when shortlisted, invited to meet us for a q&a. If successful, you will join the OT301 from January 1st till June 30th 2024.